Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Austin Metro crashed diorama
#3

I said this back on the old forum: I bought a Britains Landrover Discovery from that seller and it arrived in a poly bag provided by Royal Mail with a label stating that the contents had been shipped in poor packaging.  The Disco had been put in a flimsy brown envelope without any padding and predictably it had burst through the envelope. When I told the seller they said that the packaging was outwith their control as stated on the listing - I suggested they found another way.  
I see that seller still states "I use a 3rd party to send my items who charges a flat rate."

All very weird.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Austin Metro crashed diorama - by CMOTD - 23rd-Jan-20, 05:06 PM
RE: Austin Metro crashed diorama - by JasonB - 23rd-Jan-20, 08:54 PM
RE: Austin Metro crashed diorama - by Scuderia_Turini - 23rd-Jan-20, 09:35 PM
RE: Austin Metro crashed diorama - by Fluff - 24th-Jan-20, 08:37 AM
RE: Austin Metro crashed diorama - by dvd3500 - 24th-Jan-20, 01:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)