23rd-Jan-20, 02:35 PM
Hello again,
I'm simply saying that "Making a folding table" that is robust is not going to be a simple and inexpensive task.
All the doors in my house are 75cm by 200cm and when decorating, it is easy for me to remove the hinge pins and store doors temporarily in another room or hallway. My suggestion was that you join the two table tops together permanently . I had assumed temporary storage but can understand that a smaller package might be easier for long-term storage.
Leo
I'm simply saying that "Making a folding table" that is robust is not going to be a simple and inexpensive task.
All the doors in my house are 75cm by 200cm and when decorating, it is easy for me to remove the hinge pins and store doors temporarily in another room or hallway. My suggestion was that you join the two table tops together permanently . I had assumed temporary storage but can understand that a smaller package might be easier for long-term storage.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)