20th-Jan-20, 10:44 AM
Given identical components - body, chassis, wheels, tyres, etc. (other than gears of course), which should be the better motor configuration, inline or anglewinder?
I know there'd be lots of variables but basically, I have an inline Slot.it BMW McLaren F1 GTR running a 22k ScaleAuto long can 'Endurance' motor, an unused anglewinder pod, time on my hands but no track to test it on.
So do I swap all the components over and hope the change of config. shows a general improvement, or leave it alone?
I know there'd be lots of variables but basically, I have an inline Slot.it BMW McLaren F1 GTR running a 22k ScaleAuto long can 'Endurance' motor, an unused anglewinder pod, time on my hands but no track to test it on.
So do I swap all the components over and hope the change of config. shows a general improvement, or leave it alone?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)