13th-Jan-20, 11:15 PM
Was hoping to see some pictures of other peep's transporters by now...
Below is a truck by the Barlux brand of Italy. These are 1:35 scale versions of a FIAT 649 and comes in several body types including a fire-engine. I have one that is branded as "Giodi".
The size is good for a 1:32 layout as it looks big enough and takes up a bit less space than a full 1:32 version. (anyone care to do the maths on the difference?)
I have seen a couple that have perfect doors but the casting die must have deteriorated rapidly.
Leo
Below is a truck by the Barlux brand of Italy. These are 1:35 scale versions of a FIAT 649 and comes in several body types including a fire-engine. I have one that is branded as "Giodi".
The size is good for a 1:32 layout as it looks big enough and takes up a bit less space than a full 1:32 version. (anyone care to do the maths on the difference?)
I have seen a couple that have perfect doors but the casting die must have deteriorated rapidly.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)