10th-Jan-20, 02:00 PM
(9th-Jan-20, 11:52 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote: I actually moved the guide upwards by removing material from the bottom of the receptacle for the guide stem (front tyres now touch the track).I have followed your instruction of removing material.
Next I have bent both strips little upwards to reduce the pressure forces on the guide.
(Too much bending will result in loosing contact with the braids on the guide.)
After trying several times, the contact strips still keep pushing the front of the car upwards.
Next I have cut 1mm off a plastic 7/32" tube and pressed it over the guide shaft.
Now the front of the car is lower, resulting in much better behaviour on the track.
The 1mm plastic tube have reduced the stroke of the sprung guide by that 1mm, which is a disadvantage on bumpy tracks.
I have tried lowering the front without adding any weight at the front.
Maybe that is the easier way to go.
rallyhub

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)