9th-Jan-20, 04:53 PM
Yo Hub,
Yes - I like "Teams" so needed a Rallye Montecarlo partner for Sandro's car.
Could not match the fonts very well but reasonable. The San Remo car would suit my transporter better! In fact at the moment the only Marlboro liveried car that I have is the Targa Florio Stratos. I will keep an eye open for a Marlboro Fulvia but it looks like they will only be available as digital and in Espana.
(To be honest, I try to avoid cigarette sponsorship)
Leo
Yes - I like "Teams" so needed a Rallye Montecarlo partner for Sandro's car.
Could not match the fonts very well but reasonable. The San Remo car would suit my transporter better! In fact at the moment the only Marlboro liveried car that I have is the Targa Florio Stratos. I will keep an eye open for a Marlboro Fulvia but it looks like they will only be available as digital and in Espana.
(To be honest, I try to avoid cigarette sponsorship)
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)