Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

News SCX Fulvias have arrived :-)
#3

Yo Steve,
The FIAT 643 is one of my creations   Sun    The Ferrari and Maserati trucks are so common...

The cab is one of two that I got a couple of years ago(ish) from a Spanish seller on FaceBook and I think this is him - Toni Ruvira :  https://www.facebook.com/toni.ruvira/abo...1578506049 

Edit: Toni's sales page - https://www.facebook.com/pg/miscaprichos...e_internal

The transporter is an homage to one that was used by the Lancia team during Fulvia and Stratos times.  There was a fabulous version produced by (I think) Frank Tutass but I have lost the topic. 

The cabs arrived with Pegaso style grilles but easily modded back to FIAT

Leo
Note - I built the frame from bottom to top but the next one I will do from top to bottom !

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Jan-20, 01:11 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Fluff - 8th-Jan-20, 05:28 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Jan-20, 06:20 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Fluff - 8th-Jan-20, 08:59 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by JasonB - 9th-Jan-20, 12:56 AM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jan-20, 04:45 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by rallyhub - 9th-Jan-20, 01:14 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jan-20, 04:53 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jan-20, 08:23 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by JasonB - 9th-Jan-20, 09:59 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jan-20, 11:52 PM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by rallyhub - 10th-Jan-20, 10:38 AM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by rallyhub - 10th-Jan-20, 02:00 PM
"The guide is positioned too low in the floorpan. This can be solved by adding a shim - by GT40Racer - 12th-Jan-20, 12:12 AM
RE: SCX Fulvias have arrived :-) - by rallyhub - 12th-Jan-20, 08:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)