8th-Jan-20, 12:47 PM
(6th-Jan-20, 11:19 PM)Mr Modifier Wrote: It might be the length of time to print but once started the printer can be left to do its thing.
I would never recommend this on a filament printer. You pretty much need to keep an eye on them all the time. Do a quick google for fires started by this type of printer.
The filament printers are slow and take many hours to print. I think these will start to disappear as resin printers become readily available. Faster prints and better detail, should drop prices for items created this way.
A good 3d scan is hard to do without going to big budget scanners. I am playing around with software for this now for converting photos into 3d models, trying to get me a good render of a Chimera 500 I want to build.
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)