21st-Apr-19, 02:04 PM
Cross post with above - but anyway...
Hello Steve,
I am an ordinary member also but see the list in User CP as below.
What device are you using? There was some difficulty with I-Pad in portrait/vertical mode?
No doubt the mods are pretty busy just now so perhaps best to wait a couple of days.
Best trick then is probably to click "Report" at bottom right and report your own topic !!
Leo
Hello Steve,
I am an ordinary member also but see the list in User CP as below.
What device are you using? There was some difficulty with I-Pad in portrait/vertical mode?
No doubt the mods are pretty busy just now so perhaps best to wait a couple of days.
Best trick then is probably to click "Report" at bottom right and report your own topic !!
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)