Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot car Banners
#6

Manufacturers' track banners seem to be a thing of the past I'm afraid. They all used to provide them FOC to anybody who asked but presumably they have fallen victim to cost cutting. A bit shortsighted I think as they got a wealth of free publicity from them. I had a hell of a job getting some for a club track a while ago. Sean at Pendle's eventually managed to find me some Ninco stuff but that source has dried up as well. Chequered flags are a very good alternative and I used them on my home track.
    Plenty on eBay at a reasonable price. I bought mine from this seller. LINK
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot car Banners - by Sunshine84 - 4th-Jan-20, 09:36 PM
RE: Slot car Banners - by woodcote - 4th-Jan-20, 11:19 PM
RE: Slot car Banners - by Sunshine84 - 5th-Jan-20, 08:54 PM
RE: Slot car Banners - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Jan-20, 11:58 PM
RE: Slot car Banners - by Sunshine84 - 6th-Jan-20, 12:55 PM
RE: Slot car Banners - by CMOTD - 6th-Jan-20, 01:22 PM
RE: Slot car Banners - by Sunshine84 - 12th-Jan-20, 09:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: