Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

K&B Lola T70
#2

Outstanding Chris - like your idea on the bearings - I have 2 superbly built cars that have K&B Chassis - that I would like to tweak to get a bit more oomph out of the motors....so any advice welcome,

One of the cars I am referring to:

   

   

I picked up a collection years ago of parts and must have 20 new crown gears - but no matching pinions - any ideas on substitutes?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
K&B Lola T70 - by chrisguyw - 28th-Dec-19, 03:16 PM
RE: K&B Lola T70 - by Anthony B - 1st-Jan-20, 10:52 AM
RE: K&B Lola T70 - by chrisguyw - 2nd-Jan-20, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
1st-Jan-21, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
19th-Oct-20, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
13th-Oct-20, 08:42 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
21st-Jul-20, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)