30th-Dec-19, 10:41 PM
(30th-Dec-19, 09:59 PM)toerc Wrote: I have got acceptance from the family to buy everything to be able to make this track. Can't give away the opportunity?

One left-field thought - Jason developed the J-Track system which builds circuits with modules. Perhaps the layout could have the flexibility of two circuits - the Sprintstrecke could be an optional smaller layout, converting from the full Großer Preis-Strecke with the addition of a hairpin? That could give some variety and an easier layout for new racers.
More conventional thoughts...
For a digital layout, I would much prefer Jason's second layout with the wider turns, making the tightest corner the one (Yokohama-S) at the end of the bottom (start/finish) straight. Although you lose a feature of the real circuit, I would also be tempted to remove the NGK-Schikane before the pit entry to give another long straight. I think that gives you a fabulous digital racing layout.
I would put the pit lane on the bottom straight, with the entry after the corner - you'll need a lane changer going into that corner and the speed further up the straight will be high and a recipe for rear-ending cars starting to slow for the pits. Precise placement of the lane changers and the powerbase can be considered, tested and changed, if necessary.
The ARC Pro powerbase should not be too near a lane changer, straight after a corner or enclosed within the pit lane section. It would work best in a slower section (after the Mercedes Arena, replacing the lane changer). The starting grid should be as it is on the real circuit (on the bottom straight), even though the powerbase is further round the layout. We often do that on our digital tracks and it works well.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)