30th-Dec-19, 09:59 PM
Hi,
I will take a photo on the boxes when I'm back from the family vacation.
I will wait for Jason and the specs with which parts and where to put them.
I agree, think big and start small are the right way but I have got acceptance from the family to buy everything to be able to make this track. Can't give away the opportunity?
Thanks all for your thoughts and experience, all my friends think I have been cracy?
Br
Tobias
I will take a photo on the boxes when I'm back from the family vacation.
I will wait for Jason and the specs with which parts and where to put them.
I agree, think big and start small are the right way but I have got acceptance from the family to buy everything to be able to make this track. Can't give away the opportunity?
Thanks all for your thoughts and experience, all my friends think I have been cracy?
Br
Tobias

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)