30th-Dec-19, 03:31 PM
Hi Jason,
As you probably understand I'm totally new in to slot car racing and the space for the track are length 7 meters and width 3 meters. Do you think Nurnburg is suitable to start with?
My plan is to drive digital model with 2 tracks and 6 cars and depo. Is it possible with my lack of experience?
How much is it for a suitable layout? Do you also have tip on which 6 equal cars I should buy and from where?
Br
Tobias
As you probably understand I'm totally new in to slot car racing and the space for the track are length 7 meters and width 3 meters. Do you think Nurnburg is suitable to start with?
My plan is to drive digital model with 2 tracks and 6 cars and depo. Is it possible with my lack of experience?
How much is it for a suitable layout? Do you also have tip on which 6 equal cars I should buy and from where?
Br
Tobias

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)