Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banpro/Plafit beginner cars.
#7

            When in Tokyo! I visited the same store in August and bought two (as you do) to have a tinker with, with what I think were the last two at the time with 956/962 bodies. 

Interesting what you’ve done with the bodies attaching the side plates rather than leaving them on the car. I’m going to try the same, should be much kinder on the polycarbonate bodies that’s for sure. 

I’m not so sure about the gear and pinion but otherwise was impressed with the quality, another rainy day project amongst many others.....

I’ll apologise in advance if my photos don’t make it, this is my first post :-)
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by dazee - 24th-Nov-19, 01:50 AM
RE: Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by steveaca - 24th-Nov-19, 05:29 AM
RE: Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by Gordon Steadman - 24th-Nov-19, 07:26 AM
RE: Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by dazee - 24th-Nov-19, 12:48 PM
RE: Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by Gordon Steadman - 24th-Nov-19, 12:56 PM
RE: Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by dazee - 24th-Dec-19, 07:09 AM
RE: Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by rob_nz - 30th-Dec-19, 07:42 AM
RE: Banpro/Plafit beginner cars. - by Tamar - 30th-Dec-19, 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM
Last Post by JasonB
9th-Aug-24, 10:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)