Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot Car Magazine January 2020
#4

Strangely, when I tried for the third time, it suddenly went through and I got the download. Not sure if it's a PayPal thing or Lulu.

One thing I did differently was to leave out my middle initial when I filled in their - totally unnecessary - form. They really don't need to have it filled out every time when I am registered. It may be I set it up that way initially (ha!).

Sort of interesting magazine but not one that I would wait for every issue. Probably as, inevitably, it really about RTR stuff and that is a minority interest for me.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot Car Magazine January 2020 - by woodcote - 27th-Dec-19, 08:23 AM
RE: Slot Car Magazine January 2020 - by Gordon Steadman - 27th-Dec-19, 12:24 PM
RE: Slot Car Magazine January 2020 - by Top Down - 27th-Dec-19, 06:51 PM
RE: Slot Car Magazine January 2020 - by Gordon Steadman - 27th-Dec-19, 06:57 PM
RE: Slot Car Magazine January 2020 - by woodcote - 31st-Dec-19, 10:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CMOTD
27th-Jan-23, 04:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)