17th-Dec-19, 03:38 PM
A crucial aspect for a club is to have a vision of what its about - like a published constitution or at least a 'mission statement'.
Its no good having a club dominated by well-established members if you want to attract younger members. Younger members will want info and results on Facebook or other social media whereas the more well-established members will say "I don't do Facebook".
By "younger members" I am including 20-somethings and such.
Good leadership will promote the club appropriately. Leading a group is about moving forwards to meet the goals and ambitions of the group.
Of course if the aim of the club is to cater for hard-core, scratchbuilders then the Leadership should follow an appropriate path.
Leo
Its no good having a club dominated by well-established members if you want to attract younger members. Younger members will want info and results on Facebook or other social media whereas the more well-established members will say "I don't do Facebook".
By "younger members" I am including 20-somethings and such.
Good leadership will promote the club appropriately. Leading a group is about moving forwards to meet the goals and ambitions of the group.
Of course if the aim of the club is to cater for hard-core, scratchbuilders then the Leadership should follow an appropriate path.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)