15th-Dec-19, 06:09 PM
I suspect that for most people, a start with analogue would be a softer and more encouraging way to start.
They could then, perhaps, get into the more complicated stuff once they have a better idea of what they are getting into. I have absolutely no interest in digital slot racing but still feel as enthusiastic about analogue as I did 50 years ago.
It's easy to be evangelistic about your chosen path but the complications might be just a little too much for some.
They could then, perhaps, get into the more complicated stuff once they have a better idea of what they are getting into. I have absolutely no interest in digital slot racing but still feel as enthusiastic about analogue as I did 50 years ago.
It's easy to be evangelistic about your chosen path but the complications might be just a little too much for some.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)