Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info New Guy
#4

Please understand I am not yet educated on this style of slot car. I've been totally committed to flexi slot car racing so I may not know what I am talking about yet. But, what I imagine is a four lane track occupying at least a 14 to 16 ft square. I don't think I will get much cross over but I do think I will be able to appeal to an entirely different set of racers and want the track to be worth the drive.  So I need to learn about crafting a multilane track, powering it, and designs.  I assume a timing system won't be hard and decorating it looks fun too.
[+] 2 members Like michael.cannonjr's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New Guy - by michael.cannonjr - 8th-Dec-19, 03:37 PM
RE: New Guy - by woodcote - 8th-Dec-19, 03:40 PM
RE: New Guy - by JasonB - 8th-Dec-19, 05:06 PM
RE: New Guy - by michael.cannonjr - 8th-Dec-19, 05:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)