Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Little Boxes, little boxes...
#5

(4th-Dec-19, 01:27 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  ^^^^

Pre-packed Tiramisu ? - how gauche!

Yeah I know. Cool 

There are times when even the biggest self sufficiency people like to slum. My problem is that when I make anything, it always turns out to be enough for ten and there are just the two of us and Ronnie is savoury against my sweet. She doesn't mind helping a bit but, even I can only eat so much. The freezer is jam packed as it is so, I do indulge occasionally - as in quite often, as a peek into the track room would confirm Bigsmile
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Little Boxes, little boxes... - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Dec-19, 11:12 PM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by Gordon Steadman - 4th-Dec-19, 08:28 AM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by JasonB - 4th-Dec-19, 12:40 PM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by Scuderia_Turini - 4th-Dec-19, 01:27 PM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by Gordon Steadman - 4th-Dec-19, 02:05 PM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by JasonB - 4th-Dec-19, 02:42 PM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by Fluff - 4th-Dec-19, 02:57 PM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by Scuderia_Turini - 4th-Dec-19, 05:05 PM
RE: Little Boxes, little boxes... - by Fluff - 4th-Dec-19, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)