2nd-Dec-19, 10:02 AM
Day Two is the offer of a free copy of 'Hornby Hobbies - A Model History' when you spend £30 or more on any of the official Hornby brand websites - Scalextric, Hornby Model Railways, Airfix etc. Get the code behind door #2 here: www.scalextric.com/uk-en/advent-calendar
I bought the book/magazine when it was published earlier in the year. Although the Scalextric chapter is probably the weakest part, I did enjoy learning about the other strands of the Hornby Hobbies 'empire' - especially the international brands and an excellent article on modern-day manufacturing in China and Vietnam.
I'm not sure if both codes will work together, but I did pick up this at the Hornby pop-up shop at St Pancras station last month...
I bought the book/magazine when it was published earlier in the year. Although the Scalextric chapter is probably the weakest part, I did enjoy learning about the other strands of the Hornby Hobbies 'empire' - especially the international brands and an excellent article on modern-day manufacturing in China and Vietnam.
I'm not sure if both codes will work together, but I did pick up this at the Hornby pop-up shop at St Pancras station last month...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)