Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lexan bodies....I still love em !!
#7

No no no Chris, you're doing it all wrong.

Proper blobs are done in this way. Get some kitchen scissors and cut roughly along the lines, making sure at least 50% are cut crooked. Use an old brush and slap on some Humbrol, making sure it's not too even. Fix any spoilers on crooked and make sure that lots of glue gets on the screen. Finally, stick a driver to the motor and only paint half of it so it looks like a proper 60's job. Make sure any paint lines are crooked too.

Like this.    

I did this for Bordo next week and actually wanted to have something that was like the crap I used to produce when I were a lad! Saves having to worry about the concours .
[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by chrisguyw - 29th-Nov-19, 11:02 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by steveaca - 30th-Nov-19, 05:45 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by chrisguyw - 30th-Nov-19, 02:27 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by JasonB - 30th-Nov-19, 12:25 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by steveaca - 1st-Dec-19, 05:01 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by chrisguyw - 1st-Dec-19, 07:08 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Tamar - 17th-Apr-20, 02:43 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by woodcote - 1st-Dec-19, 09:34 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Dec-19, 10:27 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Fluff - 1st-Dec-19, 12:46 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Dec-19, 01:57 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Fluff - 1st-Dec-19, 02:34 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Dec-19, 02:58 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Anthony B - 2nd-Dec-19, 07:33 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by steveaca - 3rd-Dec-19, 05:55 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Tamar - 17th-Apr-20, 02:51 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by dvd3500 - 18th-Apr-20, 09:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
28th-Aug-25, 03:54 PM
Last Post by MrFlippant
13th-Aug-24, 09:24 PM
Last Post by ClubSpecial
22nd-Apr-19, 08:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)