27th-Nov-19, 04:23 PM
Pick-up trucks are everywhere these days so an essential feature on slot-car tracks. I already have several of the classic Scalextric Nissan versions so looked for a 1:32 model of a more modern truck. The only decent one I could find isof the popular Toyota Hilux and these are available from several Ebay sellers in the Peoples Republic of China. Most feature a common payload found on these trucks but I found one that didn't have such. Perhaps predictably, the pick-up arrived with the unwanted payload as an option. Lets avoid discussion about the frequent News coverage featuring these pick-ups.
Within minutes of mine arriving, I started fitting a tow-bar. Although a static model its purpose is race/rally support so needs to be able to have a trailer hitched.
Its a great model with super detailing and size. A very appropriate addition to any slot-car track. I would like to find a Mitsubishi Warrior but no luck yet.
Leo
Within minutes of mine arriving, I started fitting a tow-bar. Although a static model its purpose is race/rally support so needs to be able to have a trailer hitched.
Its a great model with super detailing and size. A very appropriate addition to any slot-car track. I would like to find a Mitsubishi Warrior but no luck yet.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)