Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

iPad errors?
#1

Not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or a bug?

When I go into  Slotracer online from my iPad ( I don't have to log in, it recognises me automatically), if I select New Posts, or Today's Posts it throws an error message along the lines of 'invalid search criterea'.

However, if I go to the forum there are loads of new postings under various subjects.

Anyone else getting this?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
iPad errors? - by Top Down - 21st-Apr-19, 05:29 AM
RE: iPad errors? - by Top Down - 21st-Apr-19, 05:35 AM
RE: iPad errors? - by woodcote - 21st-Apr-19, 08:10 AM
RE: iPad errors? - by Top Down - 21st-Apr-19, 08:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)