25th-Nov-19, 10:21 PM
Hello Richard,
You covered a lot of ground there...
I like both Porsches.
Escort is great when its good, but terrible when its not good!
State Trooper Javelin in light blue seems wrong for a cop car.
Jury still out on the Audi...
Corvettes are OK.
Mercedes is nice.
McLaren - I wouldn't complain if one of those stopped me for speeding (#SelfieTime).
Lamborghini - Polizia cars are generally blue so light blue is appropriate and cool in this case.
Reference the Corvette with roof lights - are those fed via a battery that has to be re-charged and therefore the lights don't come on for a couple of minutes? Very irritating !!
Leo
You covered a lot of ground there...
I like both Porsches.
Escort is great when its good, but terrible when its not good!
State Trooper Javelin in light blue seems wrong for a cop car.
Jury still out on the Audi...
Corvettes are OK.
Mercedes is nice.
McLaren - I wouldn't complain if one of those stopped me for speeding (#SelfieTime).
Lamborghini - Polizia cars are generally blue so light blue is appropriate and cool in this case.
Reference the Corvette with roof lights - are those fed via a battery that has to be re-charged and therefore the lights don't come on for a couple of minutes? Very irritating !!
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)