15th-Nov-19, 04:44 PM
The winners always write the history. I watched YT interview of CS and he was asked about that and he said that "we" recognised the Broadley designed Lola as a good starting point so bought it. His implication was that he was involved in the project from the start and had got his friend John Wyer to start the ball rolling in the UK to work with Broadley. I recall him saying that the engine development was the biggest challenge and that aspect was all done in the US. They ran simulation tests and ended up with a bomb proof engine.
I suppose that the chassis design was essentialy all Broadley's work, with aero enhancements evolving around it.
Leo
I suppose that the chassis design was essentialy all Broadley's work, with aero enhancements evolving around it.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)