Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WEC - my change of heart
#6

Gordon - my son has developed a love of WEC that started when we did Le Mans 2001-2003. . His knowledge of the tactics going on during the race is eye opening. I have always loved Le Mans and thls simply reignited my love of the formula.

I say again I am truly impressed either way the mechanics of the Scaleauto car. And must be 40 % cheaper than going the 3DP route. I agree either way the sentiment that 3 DP is for cars not made commercially as I have a number of them built and will always support these home industries when I can!

The next 2 are here -Lamborghini and Alpine.

                           

               
[+] 7 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
WEC - my change of heart - by Anthony B - 2nd-Jul-26, 07:13 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Kevan - 2nd-Jul-26, 08:46 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Gordon Steadman - 3rd-Jul-26, 06:37 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Kevan - 3rd-Jul-26, 07:26 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Gordon Steadman - 3rd-Jul-26, 12:28 PM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Anthony B - 17th-Jul-26, 07:15 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Anthony B - 19th-Jul-26, 08:02 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Gordon Steadman - 20th-Jul-26, 07:25 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Anthony B - 20th-Jul-26, 07:30 PM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Anthony B - 20th-Jul-26, 07:33 PM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Anthony B - 6th-Aug-26, 07:46 PM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Kevan - 7th-Aug-26, 11:05 AM
RE: WEC - my change of heart - by Anthony B - 10th-Aug-26, 10:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)