5th-Jul-26, 11:15 PM
Tuners B Final
It was a heads up duel for the last A final place between Kevin (blue) and Chas (red). I was rooting for both drivers as Kevin was running my Tuners build and Chas was rocking my BMW bodyshell!
We’d noticed during the heats that Kevin was taking it super slow on the first lap of the race before dropping the hammer and letting the Bulldog fly. It was no different here as Chas rocketed into the lead with Kevin cautiously circulating behind. But that all changed on lap 2 when Kevin opened the taps, took 1.1 seconds out of his rival and the lead of the race. Agonisingly Chas then crashed on the next two laps to leave himself miles behind and needing a Kevin car failure to win. A couple more crashes left him even further back and a late crash from Kevin did nothing to change the scores as Kevin romped to a 3 lap lead at the flag.
Also, massive thank you to Kevin for the beers. I’ve rebuilt his F1 car (video is here) and Kevin kindly gave me a couple of beers to say thank you. I managed to drop one twice in the space of a minute so I’ll be opening it in a bunker!
It was a heads up duel for the last A final place between Kevin (blue) and Chas (red). I was rooting for both drivers as Kevin was running my Tuners build and Chas was rocking my BMW bodyshell!
We’d noticed during the heats that Kevin was taking it super slow on the first lap of the race before dropping the hammer and letting the Bulldog fly. It was no different here as Chas rocketed into the lead with Kevin cautiously circulating behind. But that all changed on lap 2 when Kevin opened the taps, took 1.1 seconds out of his rival and the lead of the race. Agonisingly Chas then crashed on the next two laps to leave himself miles behind and needing a Kevin car failure to win. A couple more crashes left him even further back and a late crash from Kevin did nothing to change the scores as Kevin romped to a 3 lap lead at the flag.
Also, massive thank you to Kevin for the beers. I’ve rebuilt his F1 car (video is here) and Kevin kindly gave me a couple of beers to say thank you. I managed to drop one twice in the space of a minute so I’ll be opening it in a bunker!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)