22nd-Jun-26, 10:16 AM
Well yesterday was another great day at Rockingham "American Pie" Event and guess who won the Saloon Car Concorse.
Race wise it did not fair so well, but I enjoyed running the car and there is potential for improvement in performance to be developed for next time.
It won the Concorse in spite of issues I had with the over lacquer reacting to give an adverse effect with the decals in places. So for next year the model will need sanding down again and a fresh approach to applying the decals, not sure if this was weather related or just more sensitive decals than I had in the past (never experienced this previously with the supplier)
Race wise it did not fair so well, but I enjoyed running the car and there is potential for improvement in performance to be developed for next time.
It won the Concorse in spite of issues I had with the over lacquer reacting to give an adverse effect with the decals in places. So for next year the model will need sanding down again and a fresh approach to applying the decals, not sure if this was weather related or just more sensitive decals than I had in the past (never experienced this previously with the supplier)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)