14th-Nov-19, 08:54 AM
When my Dad gave me his box of old cars a few years back, it came with 2 of the Lotus and 1 Europa Vee . All in pieces. It took me a while to get them together as I had to learn the chassis as I went. And do some fiddling and cleaning of the brushes and armatures to get the motors running. Had to replace the tyres and buy some repro rear wings and windscreens but they look great all built up.
They are very sluggish when you start running them but gradually they warm up and the rear slides nicely in the bends. They get very warm while running though!
I've still got a 4th sledge but the cost of sourcing a body, wheels, tyres and body detail is a little too prohibitive to warrant completing it right now. Some day I'll do it though.
They are very sluggish when you start running them but gradually they warm up and the rear slides nicely in the bends. They get very warm while running though!
I've still got a 4th sledge but the cost of sourcing a body, wheels, tyres and body detail is a little too prohibitive to warrant completing it right now. Some day I'll do it though.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)