Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Software
#18

Another option for enlarging images without the usual problems of pixelation and/or loss of detail, is Upscayl. 

I certainly can't put this into the 'tried and trusted' category, since I only downloaded it a couple of days ago, but the results are very impressive, and it's a doddle to use.

It's cross platform and open source, and there are desktop and cloud versions. The desktop download seems to be free, the cloud version comes in a number of varieties with different pricing plans. I haven't yet bumped up against any restrictions on the free desktop version, but I haven't used it extensively.

I've seen it recommended highly, and I can see why.
[+] 2 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Software - by JasonB - 27th-Dec-24, 06:53 PM
RE: Software - by StuBeeDoo - 27th-Dec-24, 07:21 PM
RE: Software - by JasonB - 27th-Dec-24, 08:10 PM
RE: Software - by StuBeeDoo - 27th-Dec-24, 08:44 PM
RE: Software - by Kevan - 27th-Dec-24, 09:35 PM
RE: Software - by mickey thumbs - 28th-Dec-24, 03:32 AM
RE: Software - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Dec-24, 07:05 AM
RE: Software - by woodcote - 28th-Dec-24, 06:32 PM
RE: Software - by JasonB - 29th-Dec-24, 12:10 AM
RE: Software - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Dec-24, 07:00 PM
RE: Software - by JasonB - 24th-Nov-25, 01:04 AM
RE: Software - by Kevan - 24th-Nov-25, 10:33 AM
RE: Software - by JasonB - 25th-Nov-25, 10:40 PM
RE: Software - by GT40Racer - 26th-Nov-25, 12:50 AM
RE: Software - by Kevan - 26th-Nov-25, 08:38 AM
RE: Software - by woodcote - 16th-Dec-25, 06:15 PM
RE: Software - by JasonB - 16th-Dec-25, 10:01 PM
RE: Software - by JasonB - 14th-Jun-26, 07:16 PM
RE: Software - by Kevan - 15th-Jun-26, 07:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)