29th-Apr-26, 08:47 PM
2026 Season - Rnd 04 - Sat April 4th
I'm lost for words - literally. In changing email providers, although I managed to save the pic's I was sent, somehow the words themselves fell through the gap between the two. Anyway...
Fewer faces but more races!
I'm lost for words - literally. In changing email providers, although I managed to save the pic's I was sent, somehow the words themselves fell through the gap between the two. Anyway...
Being the Easter Bank Holiday weekend numbers were decimated, dropping into single figures. However 'Nine had fun'.
First up were Shaun's 'Club' Moto GP Bikes. Few had seen them, let alone raced one in anger but the results were surprisingly close, the win going to Shaun from Mark J by just a tenth of a lap. Vic came home third one and a half laps down but all did really well in such an unexpected and 'off the wall' class.
Back to more familiar territory, a club class but with a difference again. The 'club' cars were mandated Polistol Maseratis - sourced by the club but owned by the individual members. This was fiercely competitive, with a tie at the top, Bill and Mark W finishing on 107.7 laps each. However it decides, Race Coordinator gave the win to Bill. Mark J took third spot with Vic fourth. There was another tie on 101.1 for fifth and sixth, again, RC awarding the higher spot, this time to Shaun.
With the small turnout a third class was squeezed in, Nascar and American Muscle. Always a favourite. This one threw up the third different winner, this time Mark W leading Vic home by a third of a lap. We then had some new names, Larry in fourth and Chris F in fifth, Bill, Shaun Alan and Wayne filling out the field in that order.
Fewer faces but more races!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)