31st-Mar-26, 09:18 PM
I’m approaching it from another angle, and will only be carry 1:24 scale cars. I don’t see a need for a box of some sort that has everything but the kitchen sink, therefore I found a car carrier that holds more than I would care to bring at any one point, and space for my controller and basic tools. If I need to bring more tools like the tire truer I’ll just make a box specifically for the “24 Hour Pit Crew” and fill it with every tool I can imagine.
It’s possible I actually don’t need any of these items and could just bring the couple of cars I want to run and my controller like I’m doing now. ?
It’s possible I actually don’t need any of these items and could just bring the couple of cars I want to run and my controller like I’m doing now. ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)