28th-Mar-26, 02:20 PM
Hello Kev, Greg and John.
My box/organiser arrived today, and I have achieved the same outcome as John...
The component boxes are 230mm wide and the flip-door will not close with a good old Scalextric Porsche inside and the shelf vertical spacing is less than the height of the Porsche with the guide removed.
(Greg's "hop-up" trays are 273mm wide.)
So the nice red and black unit from "Dirty Pro Tools" is too wee. I will probably use it to store LEDs and resistors and such.
Leo
My box/organiser arrived today, and I have achieved the same outcome as John...

The component boxes are 230mm wide and the flip-door will not close with a good old Scalextric Porsche inside and the shelf vertical spacing is less than the height of the Porsche with the guide removed.
(Greg's "hop-up" trays are 273mm wide.)
So the nice red and black unit from "Dirty Pro Tools" is too wee. I will probably use it to store LEDs and resistors and such.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)