Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Micro scalextric layouts and other
#4

Been mucking around with various layouts trying to decide which I like best before I commit to a semi permanant fix. 2 schools of thought were in play, layouts to use all the track I have here and layouts of actual real world tracks and other ideas. Real world tracks do not necessarily make good scalextric layouts. I think a good long straight or 2 and a few twisty bits as well as corners work best.
I have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 layouts so I will show my choice shortly after some scenery is added.
Been away for the week so I am now back into it.
[+] 2 members Like Steam's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Micro scalextric layouts and other - by Steam - 26th-Feb-26, 09:53 AM
RE: Micro scalextric layouts and other - by Steam - 27th-Feb-26, 02:56 AM
RE: Micro scalextric layouts and other - by Kevan - 27th-Feb-26, 09:37 AM
RE: Micro scalextric layouts and other - by Steam - 27th-Mar-26, 08:57 AM
RE: Micro scalextric layouts and other - by KensRedZed - 27th-Mar-26, 03:45 PM
RE: Micro scalextric layouts and other - by Steam - 28th-Mar-26, 02:07 AM
RE: Micro scalextric layouts and other - by Chris AFX - 20th-Apr-26, 04:41 PM
RE: Micro scalextric layouts and other - by Steam - 24th-Apr-26, 09:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pj racing
2nd-Feb-21, 12:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)