25th-Mar-26, 10:15 AM
A present for myself when I finished working, a kyosho (rc?) pitbox, but it's more of an equipment carrier than a mobile workbench.
I try to do all my pit work before I get to an event, so I just tend to carry the controllers, cars, tape, screwdrivers, glue and some Blu Tack.
I still haven't plucked up the courage to plaster the outside with slot related stickers...it's inside for me!
I could probably get away with a Stanley Fat Max toolbox but, hey, you're only a professional slot racer once!
I try to do all my pit work before I get to an event, so I just tend to carry the controllers, cars, tape, screwdrivers, glue and some Blu Tack.
I still haven't plucked up the courage to plaster the outside with slot related stickers...it's inside for me!
I could probably get away with a Stanley Fat Max toolbox but, hey, you're only a professional slot racer once!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)