24th-Mar-26, 12:48 AM
Two….
Become one.
Despite having built both of Turner Motorsports usual liveries, I couldn’t resist re-creating the split livery that they ran at Sebring this year.
The white kit and decals have been ordered. I’ll post what I manage to cobble together.
I started following Will Turner’s IMSA BMW team after buying some performance parts for the big car from them. Bill Auberlein, their longtime primary driver became the winningest driver in IMSA series not too long ago. He’s has moved on, but Robby Foley has evolved nicely from the young hotshoe to a fast,consistent competitor and lead driver.
Become one.
Despite having built both of Turner Motorsports usual liveries, I couldn’t resist re-creating the split livery that they ran at Sebring this year.
The white kit and decals have been ordered. I’ll post what I manage to cobble together.
I started following Will Turner’s IMSA BMW team after buying some performance parts for the big car from them. Bill Auberlein, their longtime primary driver became the winningest driver in IMSA series not too long ago. He’s has moved on, but Robby Foley has evolved nicely from the young hotshoe to a fast,consistent competitor and lead driver.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)