Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pit Boxes
#2

I bought a Poly Pit Butler when they first came out 30 years ago for £19.

   

It served well as a storage box for small parts during the years I raced RC cars.

In 2015 I joined the local Slot car club and the PPB was perfect and I've used it since.

There's currently 19 cars in there.  The bottom tray is full of tools.  I carry race-night bits & bobs in the box.

   

I acquired a Dewalt bag which is used for the three controllers I use (Synapse, Third Eye Gawronski, SlotIt SCP1).  There's also a GoPro, charging block and leads and whatever else will fit if needs be for race night.

   
   

Then there's a box for Slot Rally, an old sewing box the missus was chucking out, now filled with Rally cars (probably 20 or so) all in separate plastic bags.  Also room for a handful of timing sheets for club members.

   

   

   

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 5 members Like Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Pit Boxes - by JMay - 23rd-Mar-26, 11:33 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Kevan - 23rd-Mar-26, 01:01 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by BAracer - 25th-Mar-26, 10:15 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Mar-26, 11:58 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by MrFlippant - 26th-Mar-26, 12:08 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Mar-26, 06:42 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by OXO cube - 26th-Mar-26, 07:44 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Mar-26, 06:48 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by MrFlippant - 27th-Mar-26, 04:36 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by DPJ - 27th-Mar-26, 05:42 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Kevan - 27th-Mar-26, 10:04 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by JMay - 28th-Mar-26, 09:16 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Mar-26, 02:20 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by MrFlippant - 29th-Mar-26, 06:39 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Kevan - 29th-Mar-26, 06:56 PM
RE: Pit Boxes - by MrFlippant - 30th-Mar-26, 03:33 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by OXO cube - 30th-Mar-26, 09:35 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Henk - 30th-Mar-26, 10:42 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by Nonfractal - 31st-Mar-26, 08:42 AM
RE: Pit Boxes - by DPJ - 31st-Mar-26, 09:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)