11th-Mar-26, 02:48 PM
It has been niggling me that the three controllers I generally use for all the types of slot racing I do all had different characteristics and feel. So I recently bit the bullet and bought a Difalco DD300 to replace my Truspeed MT I as the bridge between the basic DS controllers I use for rallying, and the Difalco DD302 (pictured above) that I use for wood tracks.
And just 6 days later, look what landed on my doorstep from Jensen Beach, Florida this morning...
Identical in feel to the DD302, although Difalco controllers now come with a trigger with slightly more rounded edges, it had the same range of Sensitivity and Brake adjustments as it's big brother, but without the Traction Control facility and replaceable resistor set, and with 17 power bands as opposed to the 30 found on the DD302.
First impressions are at the top end of expectations based on it's use on my home test track, and I can see it being used for Raid events due to the varying motor performances in those vehicles.
And just 6 days later, look what landed on my doorstep from Jensen Beach, Florida this morning...
Identical in feel to the DD302, although Difalco controllers now come with a trigger with slightly more rounded edges, it had the same range of Sensitivity and Brake adjustments as it's big brother, but without the Traction Control facility and replaceable resistor set, and with 17 power bands as opposed to the 30 found on the DD302.
First impressions are at the top end of expectations based on it's use on my home test track, and I can see it being used for Raid events due to the varying motor performances in those vehicles.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)