1st-Mar-26, 06:06 PM
I guess it depends on exactly how you define a roadway, specifically how it differs from a scenic track.
If the difference is simply that a roadway models an every day road, whereas most tracks model race tracks, then yes, people have done it.
Rallyhub's Flat Over Crest brilliantly models a typical British village, which is being used as a rally stage. In a similar vein, though in very different places, Hub's Swedish Rally Track and Dakar Track are also presumably based on ordinary, every day roads rather than custom built racing circuits.
As I said though, it depends on your definition of a roadway.
If the difference is simply that a roadway models an every day road, whereas most tracks model race tracks, then yes, people have done it.
Rallyhub's Flat Over Crest brilliantly models a typical British village, which is being used as a rally stage. In a similar vein, though in very different places, Hub's Swedish Rally Track and Dakar Track are also presumably based on ordinary, every day roads rather than custom built racing circuits.
As I said though, it depends on your definition of a roadway.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)