5th-Nov-19, 02:49 PM
I admit to a slight attraction to the Scalextric Nissan Pickup Trucks and have a few of them. None had the flip-over mechanism though, so recently I got such a version. The blue vehicle needed a bit of work (
) so I fitted glazing, an interior and a fourth wheel. The flipping mechanism was bit sticky and I was able to improve that by easing out the notches where the push-piece fits through the rear bodywork. The release then operated with a light touch. The flipping(!) mechanism then was nuisance as it released even if I looked at it the wrong way. It now has a screw locking it closed...
It arrived with the bull-bar fitted upside down but is now on one of my previous versions.
Youtube video to show how it works - (Please leave a comment, click Like, Subscribe, etc (even though I don't get any money for it))
) so I fitted glazing, an interior and a fourth wheel. The flipping mechanism was bit sticky and I was able to improve that by easing out the notches where the push-piece fits through the rear bodywork. The release then operated with a light touch. The flipping(!) mechanism then was nuisance as it released even if I looked at it the wrong way. It now has a screw locking it closed...It arrived with the bull-bar fitted upside down but is now on one of my previous versions.
Youtube video to show how it works - (Please leave a comment, click Like, Subscribe, etc (even though I don't get any money for it))
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)