Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991
#2

Wow man! That looks impressive I love the sapphire cos back in 90s I had a 3door cos worth uprated to 370bhp. Great car but lots of lag to get used to. I also want scalextric sierra cos worth 68450 I think McRae Gemini livery. Was thinking to get PSR kit & do same livery on it with Shaft drive 4x4 too.
[+] 2 members Like bowley's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991 - by rallyhub - 22nd-Jan-26, 01:27 PM
RE: Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991 - by bowley - 16th-Feb-26, 07:53 PM
RE: Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991 - by rallyhub - 17th-Feb-26, 09:10 AM
Millward555@btinternet.com - by Av Rally - 17th-Feb-26, 11:40 AM
RE: Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991 - by rallyhub - 17th-Feb-26, 12:24 PM
Millward555@btinternet.com - by Av Rally - 17th-Feb-26, 10:19 PM
RE: Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991 - by bowley - 2nd-Mar-26, 05:12 PM
RE: Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991 - by rallyhub - 2nd-Mar-26, 05:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)