Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tools: e.g. Hex Wrench, Screwdriver, Soldering Iron etc
#2

I know what you mean about hex keys I took delivery of a Slot.it Pinion Extractor / Press at the weekend.
I need to use the 1.5mm pin but no Hex key is included. I searched the workshops many boxes of small tools finding only larger keys.
I eventually found one in the sons shooting tools.
You'd think it would come with an appropriate sized key.

Steve..
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tools: e.g. Hex Wrench, Screwdriver, Soldering Iron etc - by Johnno - 5th-Nov-19, 06:02 AM
RE: Tools: e.g. Hex Wrench, Screwdriver, Soldering Iron etc - by Steven.G - 5th-Nov-19, 06:16 AM
RE: Tools: e.g. Hex Wrench, Screwdriver, Soldering Iron etc - by woodcote - 5th-Nov-19, 10:06 AM
RE: Tools: e.g. Hex Wrench, Screwdriver, Soldering Iron etc - by Steven.G - 5th-Nov-19, 10:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
17th-May-24, 07:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)