27th-Jan-26, 06:54 AM
Great! Love the machine. Question... how do you ensure equal pressure is applied to both tires at the same time so one doesn't get filed more than the other?
I think the single pivot at the Silver bolt will allow the axle carrier to deviate a little either way to favor one tire over the other.
If you used 2 4mm rods as rails that the axle carrier followed instead of the single silver threaded screw, would it ensure equal pressure better?
edit... also, what scale tires are in the picture you posted... they look 1:32. I just sold all my 1:32 and only work with 1:24 now.
I think the single pivot at the Silver bolt will allow the axle carrier to deviate a little either way to favor one tire over the other.
If you used 2 4mm rods as rails that the axle carrier followed instead of the single silver threaded screw, would it ensure equal pressure better?
edit... also, what scale tires are in the picture you posted... they look 1:32. I just sold all my 1:32 and only work with 1:24 now.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)