Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SAYING HI
#1
Tongue 

Hi Thanks for the Add Im a Home Racer and a Club Racer I own the old Timaru track which I bought off Black Country slot car club the track now resides in my garage and has been slowly put back together Im currently redoing the scenery ive just built a gantry out of balsa and Costa stirrers to cover the timing beams gantry I will post some pictures of it when I figure out how to mant thanks paul
[+] 1 member Likes paul's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SAYING HI - by paul - 3rd-Nov-19, 05:49 PM
RE: SAYING HI - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Nov-19, 06:22 PM
RE: SAYING HI - by JasonB - 3rd-Nov-19, 06:34 PM
RE: SAYING HI - by Anthony B - 3rd-Nov-19, 07:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)