21st-Jan-26, 05:49 PM
On the real cars the wheel hub caps are the other way around on the cars with the spoked on the Simca , and had been what I intended to do, if I had not run out of steam.
The wheels are different sizes, so I can't just swop them over.
So this somewhat irks me, but I needed to get onto another project for a competition, also the windscreens are lacking some detail which also irks me, but it is my most hated aspect of car modelling as they never seem to work for me very well, they are very fiddly to cut or fit, get smeared far too easily, drop off and being transparent you can't find them on the track and need replacing. So I have to wait until I am really calm with plenty of time to finish these models off as I would like them.....after the next project perhaps

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)