Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Classic cars
#1

A few years ago I bought some classic resin slush moulded bodies from ebay, they were all around £5- £8 each at auction. And I guess as they were not particularly popular subjects, the sales did not not last that long as the seller could not have made much out of them. So I made the most of purchasing as many as I could afford at the time and I have not seen them offered on ebay since.

The two below I found particularly interesting, I am sure the slush mouldings must have been copies of earlier resin body kits made by someone in the past, but I have never seen them since.

Anyway over Christmas I decided to build these two, as they were more or less the same colour in real life  so I used the same body paint.

Simca Gordini 8 
This car raced in a few National GP Sports car races and the Millie Miglia 1947
          

Peugeot 302 Darl'mat
"Darl'mat" I believe produced race tuned versions of Peugeot models at the time for the Le mans race.
This was quite successful on the Le mans Race of 1937
          
[+] 7 members Like Graham's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Classic cars - by Graham - 21st-Jan-26, 11:22 AM
munter - by munter - 21st-Jan-26, 04:58 PM
RE: Classic cars - by Graham - 21st-Jan-26, 05:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
29th-Jun-24, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)