2nd-Nov-19, 10:12 PM
Cartrix - Mercedes W-196: C7005
This is the first Cartrix model that I have chipped and I have to say that I am quite impressed with the finish and overall quality.
With such a high body, space for the digital chip would not be an issue. It has a
rather curious motor; very similar to those fitted in current SCX cars ...
A hole for the infrared emitter can just be seen to the left of the front post, just under
the edge of the PCB ...
Everything in place and ready for some glue-tacks to hold the chip down tightly. The
drive shaft in front of the motor has been removed ...
The detail in and around the cockpit is quite superb
This is the first Cartrix model that I have chipped and I have to say that I am quite impressed with the finish and overall quality.
With such a high body, space for the digital chip would not be an issue. It has a
rather curious motor; very similar to those fitted in current SCX cars ...
A hole for the infrared emitter can just be seen to the left of the front post, just under
the edge of the PCB ...
Everything in place and ready for some glue-tacks to hold the chip down tightly. The
drive shaft in front of the motor has been removed ...
The detail in and around the cockpit is quite superb

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)