5th-Jan-26, 02:11 AM
The NSX I had been working on for the club races this year is now out with the club members and being prepared for this years race series. So now I can focus on my build for it as the concept model has servered it's purpose and will now join the material test body drawer.
This is now being used in 1/28 scale to allow better racing at the club track as the 1/24 was a little too wide for the tight track as this is for magless races. Currently sitting on the 1/24 plafit chassis and getting some new parts to reduce the wheel base and smaller wheels to match the body size.
I figure with my build and racing skill I will be at the back chasing the pack, so may as well dress the part :)
This is now being used in 1/28 scale to allow better racing at the club track as the 1/24 was a little too wide for the tight track as this is for magless races. Currently sitting on the 1/24 plafit chassis and getting some new parts to reduce the wheel base and smaller wheels to match the body size.
I figure with my build and racing skill I will be at the back chasing the pack, so may as well dress the part :)
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)