19th-Dec-25, 04:05 PM
Well, made me look at the one I have. Turns out it's an Antex CS18 240v with a 2.5mm chisel tip.
Had the thing for Donkeys years and never knew, as the hanging hook was covering the name. Turns out the hook can be rotated AND the chisel tip can be extended along the heating element!
I'll be trying it like that to see if it's just to facilitate fitting a replacement tip, or whether it is to extend the reach and will still heat up ok.
Had the thing for Donkeys years and never knew, as the hanging hook was covering the name. Turns out the hook can be rotated AND the chisel tip can be extended along the heating element!
I'll be trying it like that to see if it's just to facilitate fitting a replacement tip, or whether it is to extend the reach and will still heat up ok.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)